Overview of Services
Remedy Design Group is a creative firm that focuses on Interior Design, Operations, Branding, and Customer Experience — exclusively for the emerging Retail Cannabis Industry.
Our hands-on approach and unrivaled services are delivered in a three phase process — setting standard guidelines and establishing benchmarks along the way.
Phase 1Planning and Programming
We first start off with the operations plan of a project to determine its licensing requirements, design budget and construction schedule. Those factors ultimately establish a targeted opening date of a dispensary.
We work closely with our clients to form programmatic expectations early on in order to capture all their needs & wants in the initial planning & programming phase.
- Establish Overall Design Budget
- Understand Security Plan
- Establish Operational Requirements
- Retail Flow / Back of House Flow
- Establish Merchandising Plan
Phase 2Schematic Design
Now it’s time to get CREATIVE. In the schematic design phase, we dive into research and development for the interior concept. This will allow for us to craft the story of your brand, and conceptualize the overall feel of the space.
We then integrate all the essential elements of the planning and programming phase. We ensure the stores look and feel will align with the overall budget, operational needs and flow set forth in the Planning & Programming phase.
- Establish Design Strategy To Align With Brand
- Establish Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment Interior Space Planning
- Integrate Visual Merchandising Plan Into FF&E & Lighting Layout Plan
- Liaise Between Architects, Project Managers On Design Intent and Direction
Phase 3Design Development
- Finalize Design Palette
- Finishes, materials, etc
- Visualize Merchandising & Styling
- Source Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment
- Deliver Resources & Vendors
- Custom casework, millwork, & metalwork, etc